Is Your User Content Online Legally Yours?
For full text of this article, please visit Scientific American Is Your User Content Online Legally Yours?: Scientific American.
- Is Your User Content Online Legally Yours? (scientificamerican.com)
- The Scientific American Blog Network is not Scientific American (blogs.scientificamerican.com)
- Twitter vs. Instagram: The Showdown in an Infographic (mashable.com)
Disclaimer: This is a personal blog of links to relevant news, events, and reports, provided for educational purposes only. The opinions and views contained therein are those only of the authors of the original articles. These opinions do not necessarily reflect those of the editor of this blog; the Woodrow Wilson Center; the Science and Technology Innovation Program; its staff, scholars, or interns.
- RT @CoopSciScoop: . @edd_hind new #citizenscience committee forming on this w/ @GeodataPolicy & @DrHolly & see related resources http://t.c… 23 hours ago
- RT @gbyehuda: Interested in privacy issues surrounding #SMDATA and citizen-government relations? check out schedule.sxsw.com/2014/events/ev… I talk #S… 23 hours ago
- Calling all Supporters of #CitizenScience! The Citizen Science Association Wants YOU! wp.me/p1MEA1-iV 2 days ago
- Commons Lab talks #crowdsourcing on Boston Public Radio! wp.me/p1MEA1-iP @mfaboston 1 week ago
- 113,438 hits