Is Your User Content Online Legally Yours?
For full text of this article, please visit Scientific American Is Your User Content Online Legally Yours?: Scientific American.
- Is Your User Content Online Legally Yours? (scientificamerican.com)
- The Scientific American Blog Network is not Scientific American (blogs.scientificamerican.com)
- Twitter vs. Instagram: The Showdown in an Infographic (mashable.com)
Disclaimer: This is a personal blog of links to relevant news, events, and reports, provided for educational purposes only. The opinions and views contained therein are those only of the authors of the original articles. These opinions do not necessarily reflect those of the editor of this blog; the Woodrow Wilson Center; the Science and Technology Innovation Program; its staff, scholars, or interns.
- RT @billschrier: The #NASCIO14 state members meeting elects CIO Stu Davis as Pres., David Gustafson VP @statMasterAck Darryl Ackley http://… 1 day ago
- RT @opengovpart: #USA makes new citizen engagement commitment. #OGPatUN #opengov http://t.co/XbpaiHtzp2 3 days ago
- Using on board sensors in smart phones, the app atmosHere #crowdsources hyper-local weather information. bit.ly/1riP91p 1 week ago
- Time of day and location impact user choice to share crime data says DPS at #Syracuse University. Find out more: bit.ly/1ypCn7G 1 week ago
- 116,146 hits