Is Your User Content Online Legally Yours?
For full text of this article, please visit Scientific American Is Your User Content Online Legally Yours?: Scientific American.
- Is Your User Content Online Legally Yours? (scientificamerican.com)
- The Scientific American Blog Network is not Scientific American (blogs.scientificamerican.com)
- Twitter vs. Instagram: The Showdown in an Infographic (mashable.com)
Disclaimer: This is a personal blog of links to relevant news, events, and reports, provided for educational purposes only. The opinions and views contained therein are those only of the authors of the original articles. These opinions do not necessarily reflect those of the editor of this blog; the Woodrow Wilson Center; the Science and Technology Innovation Program; its staff, scholars, or interns.
- RT @calestous: Everything Google knows about you (and how it knows it) wapo.st/1t2th9i 5 hours ago
- RT @FastCoExist: .@Google, @Oceana, and SkyTruth partner to make a live global map for tracking illegal fishing f-st.co/4bdDUvJ http… 10 hours ago
- RT @EngageClimate: #indicatorsCitSci working session participants fired up abt #CitizenScience & #ClimateChange! @usgcrp @STIPCommonsLab ht… 1 day ago
- RT @EngageClimate: #CitizenScience helps @COASST participants develop accurate mental models of environment #indicatorsCitSci 4 days ago
- 116,834 hits