Is Your User Content Online Legally Yours?
For full text of this article, please visit Scientific American Is Your User Content Online Legally Yours?: Scientific American.
- Is Your User Content Online Legally Yours? (scientificamerican.com)
- The Scientific American Blog Network is not Scientific American (blogs.scientificamerican.com)
- Twitter vs. Instagram: The Showdown in an Infographic (mashable.com)
Disclaimer: This is a personal blog of links to relevant news, events, and reports, provided for educational purposes only. The opinions and views contained therein are those only of the authors of the original articles. These opinions do not necessarily reflect those of the editor of this blog; the Woodrow Wilson Center; the Science and Technology Innovation Program; its staff, scholars, or interns.
- Geospatial Science & Tech Policy News is out! paper.li/geodatapolicy/… 6 days ago
- RT @resdatall: Cool new job opening @usnistgov Dir. Office of Data and Informatics ow.ly/rfxph 1 week ago
- New Visions in Citizen Science video: bit.ly/1jBgPIt / Report bit.ly/18BrDow / #CitSci #opendata #DIY #VGI 1 week ago
- RT @UN_SPIDER: Access to #Sentinel #satellitedata will be free and open bit.ly/1e3DETS 2 weeks ago
- 111,750 hits