I. Blog Purpose
The Geodata Policy blog is intended to provide a source of news on public policy challenges that emerge as science and technology advances, with a focus on participatory, mapping and sensing technologies.
II. Blog Participation Ground Rules
This is a moderated blog. Any comments, interviews, guest blog posts, and other material posted are subject to review before being posted. Violation of the following policies can result in your comment or material not being posted.
- This blog is established and maintained for the express purpose of sharing knowledge and information.
- This is a forum for professional discussion about science and technology policy issues.
- We are authorized by you to remove or modify any material submitted by you to the blog for any reason if it feels the material constitutes a violation of our policies, whether stated, implied or not.
- This blog may contain links to other web sites and files. We have no control over the content of these links and cannot ensure they will not be offensive or objectionable. We will, however, remove links to material that it believes is inappropriate as we becomes aware of them.
- By posting material, you agree that you, the poster, are fully responsible for any material posted by you. You also warrant that you will not post any: copyrighted material or any other intellectual property that is not owned by yourself; materials that, if posted, would be in violation of law; or sensitive or confidential material.
- The following will not be posted: anonymous material; unrelated material; commercial material; and personal attacks on others for any reason.
- All copyrights are retained by the original producers of the data and/or information posted.
Please honor these ground rules to allow this to be an effective method for sharing information and ideas among those committed to excellence. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
From time to time, Geodata Policy posts contributions from guest bloggers and interviews with various people in technology and policy communities. The opinions and views contained therein are those of the guest blogger or the interviewee only. These opinions, and those of others found on this blog, do not necessarily reflect the editors of this site. The materials on this website do not constitute legal advice. Geodata Policy is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship by offering this information, and anyone’s review of the information shall not be deemed to create such a relationship. You should consult your own attorney if you have a legal matter requiring attention. Also, nothing on this site creates an express or implied contract.