Is Your User Content Online Legally Yours?
For full text of this article, please visit Scientific American Is Your User Content Online Legally Yours?: Scientific American.
- Is Your User Content Online Legally Yours? (scientificamerican.com)
- The Scientific American Blog Network is not Scientific American (blogs.scientificamerican.com)
- Twitter vs. Instagram: The Showdown in an Infographic (mashable.com)
Dr. Lea Shanley is the founder and former co-Chair of the Federal Community of Practice on Crowdsourcing and Citizen Science, a vibrant community of 200 federal employees from more than 35 agencies. She is also a co-founding member of the Citizen Science Association. Dr. Shanley recently served as a Presidential Innovation Fellow at NASA, where she helped to foster a culture of open innovation. Prior to this, she founded and directed the Commons Lab at the Wilson Center, served in the US Senate as a Congressional Science Fellow, and worked with local and tribal communities to develop GIS-based decision support systems for city planning, natural resource management, coastal management, and disaster response through the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Disclaimer: This is a personal blog of links to relevant news, events, and reports, provided for educational purposes only. The opinions and views contained therein are those only of the authors of the original articles. These opinions do not necessarily reflect those of the editor of this blog or or associated organizations.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- RT @BioCollectives: .@WIRED @m_e_rhodes Great Read on #SidewaysDictionary by #Google tech incubator - The price of using analogies? @TheWil… 3 months ago
- RT @BioCollectives: Don’t know what a honeypot is? This plug-in uses analogies to make security terms totally understandable https://t.co/4… 3 months ago
- 125,615 hits