Is Your User Content Online Legally Yours?
For full text of this article, please visit Scientific American Is Your User Content Online Legally Yours?: Scientific American.
- Is Your User Content Online Legally Yours? (scientificamerican.com)
- The Scientific American Blog Network is not Scientific American (blogs.scientificamerican.com)
- Twitter vs. Instagram: The Showdown in an Infographic (mashable.com)
Lea Shanley is the Founder and former Director of the Commons Lab of the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars. She is currently serving as a Presidential Innovation Fellow at NASA and GSA's 18F innovation team on crowdsourcing and citizen science.
Disclaimer: This is a personal blog of links to relevant news, events, and reports, provided for educational purposes only. The opinions and views contained therein are those only of the authors of the original articles. These opinions do not necessarily reflect those of the editor of this blog or or associated organizations.
- RT @ArazTH: Early view: The Fundamentals of #Policy #Crowdsourcing is out ssrn.com/abstract=26487… @CrowdWeek @Crowdsourcing_ @EoinCullina @… 3 days ago
- RT @deepseadawn: Presidential Innovation Fellows Program to be Permanent. Yes! We need more folks like @GeodataPolicy @hd23408! http://t.co… 3 days ago
- Which @MIT #3Dprinting advancement is cooler? 10-material briefcase printer buff.ly/1EZs0pO or printing glass buff.ly/1EZrYOB 5 days ago
- RT @LuxResearch: MIT’s MultiFab Presents a Challenge to Incumbent #3D Printer Manufacturers’ Hardware, Software, & Business Models | http:/… 5 days ago
- 120,341 hits