Is Your User Content Online Legally Yours?
For full text of this article, please visit Scientific American Is Your User Content Online Legally Yours?: Scientific American.
- Is Your User Content Online Legally Yours? (scientificamerican.com)
- The Scientific American Blog Network is not Scientific American (blogs.scientificamerican.com)
- Twitter vs. Instagram: The Showdown in an Infographic (mashable.com)
Lea Shanley is the Founder and former Director of the Commons Lab of the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars. She is currently serving as a Presidential Innovation Fellow at NASA and GSA's 18F innovation team on crowdsourcing and citizen science.
Disclaimer: This is a personal blog of links to relevant news, events, and reports, provided for educational purposes only. The opinions and views contained therein are those only of the authors of the original articles. These opinions do not necessarily reflect those of the editor of this blog or or associated organizations.
- Watch NASA TV NOW for live event w/ Pluto New Horizons mission team #PlutoFlyby #askNASA http://t.co/k8sRqD3ufV 1 week ago
- Celebrating New Horizons - Capturing the Heart of Pluto #PlutoFlyby #askNASA http://t.co/wiU4mVMoAX 1 week ago
- Considering the extent to which #GPS is integrated into modern life, its susceptibility to jamming concerns experts buff.ly/1LPSK1K 12 hours ago
- RT @wilsonquarterly: The full potential of #GPS was not realized until the NATO intervention in Kosovo at the end of the 1990s: http://t.co… 1 day ago
- 120,093 hits