Is Your User Content Online Legally Yours?
For full text of this article, please visit Scientific American Is Your User Content Online Legally Yours?: Scientific American.
- Is Your User Content Online Legally Yours? (scientificamerican.com)
- The Scientific American Blog Network is not Scientific American (blogs.scientificamerican.com)
- Twitter vs. Instagram: The Showdown in an Infographic (mashable.com)
Lea Shanley is the Founder and former Director of the Commons Lab of the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars. She is currently serving as a Presidential Innovation Fellow at NASA and GSA's 18F innovation team on crowdsourcing and citizen science.
Disclaimer: This is a personal blog of links to relevant news, events, and reports, provided for educational purposes only. The opinions and views contained therein are those only of the authors of the original articles. These opinions do not necessarily reflect those of the editor of this blog or or associated organizations.
- RT @JPNuggets: @GeodataPolicy New Research for #CI2015 - Health Care Crowds: Collective Intelligence in Public Health - http://t.co/f0vWU2C… 2 days ago
- An important read on the 6 Myths of Silicon Valley via GQ gq.com/news-politics/… #code #tech #PIF 2 days ago
- Science Hack Day DC Summary! wp.me/p1MEA1-sC 5 days ago
- RT @_szhang: @TraceyjBell and David Lagomasino winning the Data Prize at #SHDdc15 transforming LandSat imagery into sound :) http://t.co/VX… 5 days ago
- 119,407 hits