LightSquared Sees Bias in GPS Expert’s Advice – POLITICO.com
When Bradford Parkinson wrote to the Federal Communications Commission in August, urging the commission to scuttle LightSquared’s plans for a nationwide wireless network, he signed off as vice chairman of a board of independent experts that advises federal agencies on GPS-related matters. Here’s what he didn’t mention: Parkinson is heavily invested — to the tune of millions of dollars — in Trimble, a GPS company at the center of an all-out lobbying blitz against LightSquared in Congress and federal agencies, including the FCC. …
For full text of the article, visit LightSquared foe bias on GPS? – Eliza Krigman – POLITICO.com.
- LightSquared foe bias on GPS? (politico.com)
- New LightSquared Plan Fails To Ease GPS Interference Worries (geodatapolicy.wordpress.com)
- LightSquared harms GPS (thehill.com)
- Congressional Testimony on LightSquared Interference Issue (geodatapolicy.wordpress.com)
- LightSquared Promises To Support 15,000 Jobs (techdailydose.nationaljournal.com)