New Congressional Research Reports on Major Disasters and Emergencies | Secrecy News
From Secrecy News, September 16, 2011:
- “Climate Change: Conceptual Approaches and Policy Tools,” August 29, 2011
- “Homeland Security Department: FY2012 Appropriations,” September 2, 2011
- “Congressional Primer on Major Disasters and Emergencies,” August 31, 2011
Dr. Lea Shanley is the founder and former co-Chair of the Federal Community of Practice on Crowdsourcing and Citizen Science, a vibrant community of 200 federal employees from more than 35 agencies. She is also a co-founding member of the Citizen Science Association. Dr. Shanley recently served as a Presidential Innovation Fellow at NASA, where she helped to foster a culture of open innovation. Prior to this, she founded and directed the Commons Lab at the Wilson Center, served in the US Senate as a Congressional Science Fellow, and worked with local and tribal communities to develop GIS-based decision support systems for city planning, natural resource management, coastal management, and disaster response through the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Disclaimer: This is a personal blog of links to relevant news, events, and reports, provided for educational purposes only. The opinions and views contained therein are those only of the authors of the original articles. These opinions do not necessarily reflect those of the editor of this blog or or associated organizations.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- EPA Offers up to $80,000 to Communities to Develop Air Sensor Data Best Practices wilsoncommonslab.org/2016/09/02/epa… 1 month ago
- Reading @moltenblue's Bioblitz guide. As it turns out, a Bioblitz will not make your car payments for you pwrc.usgs.gov/blitz #citsci 2 months ago
- 123,939 hits