New Congressional Research Reports on Major Disasters and Emergencies | Secrecy News
From Secrecy News, September 16, 2011:
- “Climate Change: Conceptual Approaches and Policy Tools,” August 29, 2011
- “Homeland Security Department: FY2012 Appropriations,” September 2, 2011
- “Congressional Primer on Major Disasters and Emergencies,” August 31, 2011
Lea Shanley is the Founder and former Director of the Commons Lab of the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars. She is currently serving as a Presidential Innovation Fellow at NASA and GSA's 18F innovation team on crowdsourcing and citizen science.
Disclaimer: This is a personal blog of links to relevant news, events, and reports, provided for educational purposes only. The opinions and views contained therein are those only of the authors of the original articles. These opinions do not necessarily reflect those of the editor of this blog or or associated organizations.
- RT @SPACEdotcom: Weird Comet-Asteroid 'Centaur' May Have Rings oak.ctx.ly/r/2tsa0 http://t.co/bVQusU4NnW 1 day ago
- Great read - Silicon Valley @planetlabs tiny satellites to monitor changing Earth via ScienceAlert news.sciencemag.org/space/2015/04/… … #EarthObs #GIS 1 day ago
- #SHDdc15 is happening and @TheWilsonCenter & @STIPCommonsLab is hosting. 48 hour FREE hack/make-athon! Register here: bit.ly/1OBGGSa 4 days ago
- RT @JohnMilewski: @sciencehackday is coming to DC. Elizabeth Tyson has details: youtube.com/watch?v=KR8Ssb… @STIPCommonsLab @TheWilsonCenter @a… 4 days ago
- 118,980 hits