President’s Innovation Strategy Released and Feedback Solicited
White House Website, February 5, 2011
America’s economic growth and competitiveness depend on its people’s capacity to innovate. We can create the jobs and industries of the future by doing what America does best – investing in the creativity and imagination of our people. To win the future, the U.S. must out-innovate, out-educate, and out-build the rest of the world. President Obama’s Strategy for American Innovation seeks to harness the ingenuity of the American people to ensure economic growth that is rapid, broad-based, and sustained. This economic growth will bring greater income, higher quality jobs, and improved quality of life to all Americans.
You can read the Innovation Strategy and submit your comments and feedback using on Slideshare using the links provided via Innovation | The White House.
- White House Fact Sheet on Strategy for American Innovation: Securing Our Economic Growth (bespacific.com)
- 5 Things You Should Know About the Strategy for American Innovation (whitehouse.gov)
- What is Your Strategy for American Innovation? (whitehouse.gov)
- White House: Innovate! Educate! Win! (money.cnn.com)
- White House Unveils Innovation Report (techdailydose.nationaljournal.com)
- White House initiative to encourage entrepreneurship (whitehouse.gov)
- White House Makes Innovation Job No. 1 – Portfolio.com (news.google.com)
- Can you hear me now? – W.H. still pushing ‘innovation’ plan (politico.com)