- Building a National Spatial Data Infrastructure 2.0 – Links to GAO, CRS and NRC reports, proposals, government documents and articles (last updated December 31, 2011).
- Ethical Issues in GIS and Crisis Mapping – Links to blog discussions and articles on the ethical concerns, appropriate uses, codes of ethics, and data protection standards for GIS, crowd-mapping and crisis-mapping (last updated February 20, 2012).
- Drones in America – Links to legislation, regulations, video podcasts, and a bibliography on the legal and policy issues related to the use of unmanned aerial vehicles and drones within the United States (last updated April 8, 2012).
- Location Privacy and Supreme Court GPS Tracking Case – Links to resources on the US Supreme Court case United States v. Jones, such as amicus briefs, transcript, and ruling, as well as subsequent law review articles, commentaries, and podcasts (last updated February 20, 2012).
- Communicating to the Media and Congress – Links to books, reports and guides to communicating science with the public, the media and Congress (last updated September 2011).
- Developing the Geospatial Workforce – Links to NGAC presentations, NRC reports, Department of Labor resources, and articles (last updated November 2010).