Big Data in Law: Cloud Challenge, Analytics Opportunity
by Dave Einstein, NetApp, Forbes.com, October 31, 2012
The legal profession may have begun on Mount Sinai, where Moses delivered The Ten Commandments. But today, it’s heading into the cloud, where the privacy and security of big data are dramatically changing the legal landscape—especially internationally.
For full text of the article, please visit Big Data in Law: Cloud Challenge, Analytics Opportunity – Forbes.
- The Big Data Fallacy And Why We Need To Collect Even Bigger Data | TechCrunch (isykes.wordpress.com)
Disclaimer: This is a personal blog of links to relevant news, events, and reports, provided for educational purposes only. The opinions and views contained therein are those only of the authors of the original articles. These opinions do not necessarily reflect those of the editor of this blog; the Woodrow Wilson Center; the Science and Technology Innovation Program; its staff, scholars, or interns.
- RT @deepseadawn: How the Public Actually Uses Local Government Web Maps bit.ly/127Wf8Z via @tchaddad #gis #ICAN6 1 day ago
- Geospatial Science & Tech Policy News is out! paper.li/geodatapolicy/… ▸ Top stories today via @ciodotgov @MAPPSorg @GHideas 2 days ago
- New groundbreaking study on the controversial use of unmanned aerial vehicles for news and citizen journalism,... fb.me/2yG2tnZ6r 2 hours ago
- New blog: On the Front Lines of #citizenscience w/ @LAMakerspace wp.me/p1MEA1-fr 21 hours ago
- 107,168 hits