Big Data in Law: Cloud Challenge, Analytics Opportunity
by Dave Einstein, NetApp, Forbes.com, October 31, 2012
The legal profession may have begun on Mount Sinai, where Moses delivered The Ten Commandments. But today, it’s heading into the cloud, where the privacy and security of big data are dramatically changing the legal landscape—especially internationally.
For full text of the article, please visit Big Data in Law: Cloud Challenge, Analytics Opportunity – Forbes.
- The Big Data Fallacy And Why We Need To Collect Even Bigger Data | TechCrunch (isykes.wordpress.com)
Disclaimer: This is a personal blog of links to relevant news, events, and reports, provided for educational purposes only. The opinions and views contained therein are those only of the authors of the original articles. These opinions do not necessarily reflect those of the editor of this blog; the Woodrow Wilson Center; the Science and Technology Innovation Program; its staff, scholars, or interns.
- RT @john_dingell: I'm the last original author of the Clean Water Act, but I have no idea who/what a Kardashian is and I rarely play games.… 30 minutes ago
- RT @john_dingell: Staff has now informed me of what a Kardashian is. I'm only left with more questions. 30 minutes ago
- EVENT: Data Journalism and Policymaking: A Changing Landscape #datajournalism wp.me/p1MEA1-my 17 hours ago
- Would you wear silicon sensors like a tattoo to monitor your health? The next wearable and unregulated market. to.pbs.org/1yQGQgx 2 days ago
- 115,234 hits