Big Data in Law: Cloud Challenge, Analytics Opportunity
by Dave Einstein, NetApp, Forbes.com, October 31, 2012
The legal profession may have begun on Mount Sinai, where Moses delivered The Ten Commandments. But today, it’s heading into the cloud, where the privacy and security of big data are dramatically changing the legal landscape—especially internationally.
For full text of the article, please visit Big Data in Law: Cloud Challenge, Analytics Opportunity – Forbes.
- The Big Data Fallacy And Why We Need To Collect Even Bigger Data | TechCrunch (isykes.wordpress.com)
Disclaimer: This is a personal blog of links to relevant news, events, and reports, provided for educational purposes only. The opinions and views contained therein are those only of the authors of the original articles. These opinions do not necessarily reflect those of the editor of this blog; the Woodrow Wilson Center; the Science and Technology Innovation Program; its staff, scholars, or interns.
- Geospatial Science & Tech Policy News is out! paper.li/geodatapolicy/… 5 days ago
- RT @newscientist: Praise the hackers! #Heartbleed has been rooted out. The bounty system for bugs is crucial to securing the internet http… 5 days ago
- Become a #citizenscientist for #EarthDay2014, find out how with @EPA projects by reading this blog here: 1.usa.gov/1jdn7i8 1 day ago
- Louise Lief @TheWilsonCenter examines #citizenscience as a method to attract new audiences in #journalism. bit.ly/1tdREDp 2 days ago
- 114,136 hits