Big Data in Law: Cloud Challenge, Analytics Opportunity
by Dave Einstein, NetApp, Forbes.com, October 31, 2012
The legal profession may have begun on Mount Sinai, where Moses delivered The Ten Commandments. But today, it’s heading into the cloud, where the privacy and security of big data are dramatically changing the legal landscape—especially internationally.
For full text of the article, please visit Big Data in Law: Cloud Challenge, Analytics Opportunity – Forbes.
- The Big Data Fallacy And Why We Need To Collect Even Bigger Data | TechCrunch (isykes.wordpress.com)
Disclaimer: This is a personal blog of links to relevant news, events, and reports, provided for educational purposes only. The opinions and views contained therein are those only of the authors of the original articles. These opinions do not necessarily reflect those of the editor of this blog; the Woodrow Wilson Center; the Science and Technology Innovation Program; its staff, scholars, or interns.
- RT @DisasterTechLab: #commonslab policy memo: Cybersecurity Issues in Social Media and Crowdsourcing: wilsoncommonslab.org/2013/04/29/tow… 1 day ago
- Geospatial Science & Tech Policy News is out! paper.li/geodatapolicy/… 2 days ago
- Come see @mhaklay speak on environmental information and #citizenscience @TheWilsonCenter Tuesday April 29th. RSVP: bit.ly/1icgudQ 1 day ago
- Director of @UCL_ExCiteS @mhaklay to speak on Environmental Information: Roles of Experts and the Public. RSVP here: bit.ly/1nCs2Ms 2 days ago
- 114,211 hits